Saturday 17 February 2018

Nice Bit of News

Well the current view is a bit drab. 
The tumour came out yesterday. I wont miss it. Biopsy results in a week or two.  Great for weight loss I hope!  All I’ve eaten since Thursday is some mashed potato and that little pot of ice cream. As everything was done fabulously by keyhole, 5 of the blighters to be exact, there was hope I might go home today but things went a bit squiffy so I’m staying in another night. Better safe than sorry with a chunk of the old tum missing.  Anyway I did have the delightful news this afternoon that my Snowdrops piece was voted 3rd in Vistors Chioce at the Shaftesbury Snowdrop Festival!  I’m over the moon! There are an awful lot of amazing entires to this so super pleased. 
I have my knitting and notebook and thank goodness for the internet. Now I just have to work on getting my temperature down and things working in the right direction and I’ll be home anoying John before long.