Wednesday 2 May 2012

And Another Thing...


Just after we left for France I had the surprise of being awarded the Leibster Blog award by Julie at Thimble Fingers.  I felt extremely honoured!!  Thank you so much Julie, it is strange that I ‘met’ you online just after John and I had come back from Western Australia.  If only we had known that we had passed through your town several times!!

This is an award for blogs of under 200 followers and started in Germany.  

The rules state (Thank you again Julie as I lifted this from your site) : -
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her;
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog;
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you love;
4. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know;
5. Have faith that those award winners will spread the blog love.

I now have to list five more blogs for the award.  Always a challenge to chose and limit when there are many fascinating places to visit!! So, as I can’t chose the one who has chosen me, although I would and suggest you do visit Thimble Fingers too, I do choose: -

Julie at Mixed Media.  
A little bit of all sorts and slight obsession with St Ives.

Shirley at Stitchery Do
A lover of hand work and a great eye for colour.

Benta at SLIKstitches.  
Always making things and does so much in her community to encourage stitching.

Maggie at Maggie May quilts
Another prolific quilter and great colour selector.

Lynda at Master of Patience
A quilter with a huge heart for Linus and plenty of tops to finish, but she's getting there!

I hope you will take time out to go and visit them and enjoy what they do as much as I have.

.