I laid this up the other day. Lots of scraps, sari silks and organza pieces.
It was predominantly green and I couldn't find the balance. Mind you green is not one of my favourite colours it seems so perhaps that was the problem. Then yesterday Linda blogged THIS post on her page and it twigged that the green needed a play mate. I know, I've almost changed it to purple but... there will be an overlay on it so that will change it again. I tried it with a green organza, but it was too heavy, and then with the only chiffon's I have left. The white killed all the colour totally and the black was too gloomy so I've had to order some more colours. About time I did anyway. Now to wait for them to arrive and see which suits the best. More of that another time then.
I've had the Spellbound book for a couple of years now and this week I actually made a bauble from it! I liked the simplicity of this one. I have some ideas to expand on it and will do a couple more. (Picassa doesn't like portrait photos so you will have to accept that this is not defying gravity really.)
And I'm just writing this blog post whilst waiting for these to dry. A little bit of moulding paste through a stencil onto watercolour paper.
A couple of other bits for Christmas have been done so I will try and remember to show them in the New Year. I hope all your crafty creations are coming along well too!!