Did I mention dissolvable paper in the last post?? I forget, it's such a long time ago and if I go and look for it I may not manage to come back!! Well these are some the results.
I'm quite pleased and they are very fixable and stitch worthy too. They started out, or became after dissolving and squishing, these and then I faffed about with paints and metallics.
I've made these two ladies as a gift for a very good friend. Her DiL often comments that we're like a couple of hens nattering away so I thought they would be a bit of fun.
I've also been taking part in a class by Judy Skeel on Doll Street Dreamers and so far I've made this dodgy bunch. I know a couple are a little strange but that's the nature of the beasts and practice will make then better if not perfect. Costuming next, the best part!!!!
Today I staved off internet frustration with this little book. Sorry the glare is a little horrid but there's part of an old map and some stamped text under the filigree piece. It's only 2 inches square.
And inside some tea stained paper with hand deckled edges.
And I had to show you a super cute photo of how Tully tends to lie down.
I'm off the the Desire Fair at Winchester Guild Hall on Sunday so will probably come back buzzing with ideas. Have a great rest of the week, I will try and keep up with the flow with the phone at the very least!