Saturday 24 September 2011

A Little Bit of Beading

I have been feeling much better this week, thank you for all the get well wishes.  Well enough, in fact, to help Chris with painting the sitting room.  He is between boats at the moment so has come to help us with quite a few jobs around the house which is much appreciated!  (If any of you are going to the Southampton Boat Show this weekend or have been over the past week you may have seen his boat without even realising it!! lol)

I have only pottered around doing nothing much at all but I did have this bracelet on the go to pop in and add a few beads when the urge came.



I'm not overly happy with the box clasp.  It sits well but is a fiddle to use so I may change it for a slide lock instead.  We'll see.

We have a nice quiet weekend ahead with a little Grand Prix and the rugby and Chris is also running his first half marathon in the New Forest tomorrow so we will be cheering him on along the way.

Have a great weekend.

.