Monday 15 November 2010

Not Lax, Just Icky

Such a long time since the last post.  I have had a quick play on the Avante and I have done some bits for Christmas but the past few days I have had a whopping cold and bad throat.  Not too much fun but I appreciate the comfort of a home made quilt and log fire.

I was supposed to be meeting up with some friends this evening but I will call that off, I hate catching these things let alone passing them around, and I won't go to sewing group tomorrow as Heather has just come out of her last Chemo and I'm am certainly not risking her catching it either.  It looks like the highlight of my week will be John having a check up with a doctor called Mr Pain.  How hilarious! I shouldn't laugh, it starts me coughing again.

Anyway, hope you all have a good week and no you can't catch the lurgy through a computer screen!


.