Saturday, 3 April 2010

A Quickie Catch up

Not a lot has been happening here the past couple of days apart from the gales!  We lost another branch off the Atlas Cyprus but this time only a small one.

We had this helicopter hovering over the barn you can just see through the trees on the other side of the valley for a good 15 minutes and I had just fired up the camera to use it's zoom to see what it was doing when a kestrel decided to join in!  I know it's a poor picture but it was literally a long shot.


On Wednesday the frost was quite sharp and I managed to capture some of the crystals on the bathroom window before the sun hit them.  They're just like frozen feathers, again much nicer in reality but I thought I would share a couple of them.





We have Elsa and Mike down with us for the week ahead and we will probably be busy, I know bowling is on the agenda already, and hopefully lots of other nice things to share. 

Have a good long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having a lovely Easter Break, it's been sunshine and showers here but we are making the most of it. (Thank you for the comments on my blog too)
    Love the icy photos!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it is much appreciated. I will email you back so please check you are not a no reply blogger.