Saturday, 21 August 2010

Friday Night Sew In

Well the Friday Night Sew In was more of an afternoon of Whilst I Was Waiting. John was out fishing and Elsa and Mike were due down early evening so I thought I would sew the corner blocks and sashing to the Jenny BOM, the top is now a completed square and I also sewed the blocks and four strips for each side borders. I guess I feel a little bit of a cheat this month as it was the afternoon and I haven’t had time to take photos with visitors. Also the light is appalling here with all this rain.


Tomorrow we have a club car show so will be busy then too. Monday for photos hopefully!!!

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you got quite a bit accomplished Whilst You Were Waiting. :) Hopefully you'll be able to get some photo's up soon. I've been having the same problem, really dreary and the pictures I've posted are awful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it is much appreciated. I will email you back so please check you are not a no reply blogger.