Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Bleugh!

Well yesterday was the washout day of this cold. Other than sleeping through a couple of the original Star Wars movies (I never was quite into Star Wars, more Star Trek), and discovering the storyline was still just as lame and the acting as hammy, (Han would be up on charges for harassment in the real world) as I thought it was before, I don't think that was time badly spent, but no blog post.

Today has not been much better but thankfully the bedroom was all mine!  Not an electrician in site!

Well almost all mine.


And my little toe toaster at the foot of the bed.

But I have watched a few Quilting Arts DVD's so not all has been lost. I am actually feeling a little brighter now so hopefully it will all be gone by next week!

9 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! How could you not with all that 'fur' love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice the dogs are keeping you company. I hope you'll feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be moving in the right direction. Making sure it doesn't come back for an encore is the main thing!

      Delete
  3. I liked the first Star Wars, but not bothered about the sequels and prequels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never really bit me to be honest but it was something to fall asleep in front of.

      Delete
  4. Oh, you make me laugh! It's been quite awhile since I was sick enough to zone out on the couch watching bad movies, but this tale of Star Wars reminded me of a weekend I spent on the couch waiting for a fever to break. I'd left the tv on although I was mostly listening, setting it on a channel where they were running the second 3 Star Wars movies back to back. I hadn't seen them so why not? I don't think I could have gotten through them if not for my feverish haze! I still have a soft spot in my heart for the original Star Wars movie and its fantastic score, but those that followed have been disappointing. Yes - if I had to choose, Star Trek would definitely win out.

    Lovely you got your bedroom back, complete with dog "nurses" and toe warmers. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think SF has been one of the most fantastic genres to watch evolve though. With CGI nothing is impossible, it's all down to the imagination.

      Delete
  5. Glad you are feeling better. Nothing like snuggly furries to help you on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it is much appreciated. I will email you back so please check you are not a no reply blogger.